Unable to share Your Blog links on Facebook link blocked by Facebook,..You were able so share your website link on your Facebook page/profile just fine but suddenly one day, it stopped working. You start seeing the message-
You can’t post this because it has a blocked link
- The content you’re trying to share includes a link that our security systems detected to be unsafe:
- Please remove this link to continue.
- If you think you’re seeing this by mistake,
Unable to share Your Blog links on Facebook -links blocked by Facebook
Why Block Your URL?
malware detected URL, spammy or unsafe Url
If you see any of the above messages on Facebook, you should realize that Facebook
has blocked your domain (for some reason).
Unfortunately, there is no detail mentioned for your to figure out what the problem is exactly or how you can apply corrective action to resolve this. A lot of website owners are facing this issue if you search Google and Facebook community. Facebook is blocking links which their security systems detected to be unsafe.
Is my website domain blacklisted?
One of the many reasons is if your domain is blacklisted.
know your website/Blog domain status on Facebook: go to this link and type in your url. https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug (This tool was built to help to identify any errors that Facebook is reading from your website, and help provide information on what needs to be fixed to unblock your link.)
If Facebook is blocking your links from sharing, what to do?
Nothing much. You are at the mercy of Facebook. But here is what you can do to give it a shot if at all Facebook considers your request.
- The owner or your followers who post your website links on Facebook can click the “let us know” link to make Facebook that it is a mistake.
- Another thing the owner can do is to go to “https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/244560538958131” and post a review request.
- other wise to use URL Shortener.
“”Keep trying, until you reach your goal.””
Not to discourage you but let’s be honest Facebook won’t care to respond individually to those review requests.
One of our sites was also blocked by Facebook, and even after submitting a couple of review requests, there hasn’t been a single response from Facebook. So we stopped using Facebook for that particular website and started using Twitter and Google+ more.
If any of you faced a similar situation and resolved it, kindly care to share your experience. I’d like to know your story.
- Facebook Mumbai Office Interior Design Photos and Detail.
- Facebook Fake News Tool: Easier to flag fake articles on FB News Feed.
- How To Download 360 Degree Images from facebook Step by Step.