How To Link Facebook To Twitter Business Page,… Almost every person using Facebook and Twitter either for their personal use or for their business marketing. To do posting easy between these two platforms you can link Facebook to Twitter.
Posting regularly is important on social media so you can reach more people. If you are posting regularly than your reach and followers will increase automatically. Its quite difficult to manage all the pages and social media profiles. So linking two social media platform with each other is a good idea. After linking whatever you post on Facebook will automatically be posted on your Twitter profile. So it makes a lot easier to manage both Facebook and Twitter at same time.
How To Link Facebook To Twitter Business Page
Like them you can also link Facebook with Instagram or Instagram with Twitter. But in this article I am going to tell you about Linking Facebook to Twitter. Follow the steps below to link.
WHY SHOULD YOU LINK FACEBOOK TO TWITTER
Facebook and Twitter is the most used social media platform now days. So posting same thing on Facebook and Twitter again is not a good idea when you can do this by only posting to Facebook.
You can easily link Facebook to Twitter and publish your posts directly to Twitter from Facebook. You can link your Facebook’s personal profile or any page whatever you want to link with Twitter.
You can also choose what type of post updates you want to share to your Twitter timeline.
HOW TO LINK FACEBOOK WITH TWITTER
Linking these two platforms is very easy.
Here is How to do this –
- At first open Facebook and Login in your Account.
- Now Go to this Link – http://www.facebook.com/twitter
- Now Click on “Link My Profile To Twitter” or “Link a Page to Twitter” according to what you want to link.
- Now You have to authorize access of Facebook to twitter (see screenshot below). Click on authorize app to authorize access.
- Now you linked your Facebook to Twitter and redirected to a page where you have to select what type of updates should be posted automatically on Twitter (check screenshot).
- Select what you want to update automatically and click on Save Changes.
- Done ! Now your personal profile/page linked to Twitter.
Like this you can also link Twitter to Facebook and everything you post on Twitter will automatically posted on Facebook.
LINK TWITTER TO FACEBOOK
Follow below steps to link Twitter to Facebook so whenever you post something to Twitter it will automatically shared on your Facebook wall.
- First of all login to your Twitter account.
- Go to settings and then Apps tab in left.
- Click on “Connect to Facebook”.
- Login to your Facebook account which you want to link with Twitter (skip if you already logged in).
- Now select the privacy settings.
- Click Okay and Done.
- Your Tweets and Retweets now be posted on your Facebook Wall also.
And Follow this instructions if you want to connect Twitter with any Facebook Page.
- Follow above Steps up to 3.
- Go to “App Settings” and Give Twitter permission to publish and manage pages.
- Select the page you want to manage from Twitter.
- When prompted, click to allow permission to post to the selected Facebook page.
These are the steps to link Facebook to Twitter and Twitter to Facebook. You can un-link the profiles whenever you want using the same process.
You can link and undo the same anytime you want. I hope you like the post if you have any suggestion then comment below.