Instagram Captions For Friends,… Instagram is one of the most popular social media apps which is used by millions of people worldwide. You and most of your friends are also on Instagram posting pics, writing best Instagram captions for friends and posting stories. Snapchat is the only competitor Instagram has and after the “Snapchat CEO” issue Instagram users is increasing fast then before. Posting pictures of friends and getting likes and followers on Instagram is fun.
But sharing photos without captions, hashtags and tags are not enough. To get more attention and fun you have to add interesting content to your Instagram pics.
1000+ Best Instagram Captions For Friends
Many of you also using Instagram for business and marketing purposes and for this also the thing you need is followers and the method to get more followers on Instagram easily is to post interesting pics with interesting captions.
But Some people are not creative (me too) like others to make their own attracting and attention seeking captions. So for you all today I am going to post best Instagram captions for friends.
All the Instagram captions are, especially for friends. Other then Instagram you can use them on Facebook and Twitter. Use hashtags with captions to make them more interesting and increase their reach to more people.
Instagram Captions For Friends
- I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship!
- “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” —Helen Keller
- Best Friends make good times better and hard times easier!
- I don’t know what I did to have a best friend like you.
- Life was meant for Best Friends and Good Adventures!
- She is my Best Friend. You break her heart, I will break your face.
- Meet my Partner in Crime!
- It’s me and my Best Friend for Life!
- Good Times + Crazy Friends = Great Memories!
- A good friend would bail you out of jail but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying, damn that was cool.
- Waters may dry. Flowers may die. But true friends never say goodbye.
- Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.
- It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
- Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.
- Sometimes, being with your bff is all the therapy you need!
- A girl can survive without a boyfriend, but she can’t survive without a best friend.
- One friend can change your whole life.
- When it hurts to look back and you’re afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
- You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.
- I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
- Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?
- A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
- I don’t have a lot of friends, I just know a lot of people.
- Every friendship doesn’t change into love but every love begins with friendship.
- I have learned that once a friendship is broken.. it never gets normal again!
- She’s your best friend because she believes in you when you don’t believe in yourself.
- God made us best friends because he knew our moms couldn’t handle us as sisters.
- A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write to them.
- Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.
- When I say I won’t tell anyone, my best friend doesn’t count.
- You are my best friend because I wouldn’t dare be this weird with anyone else.
- A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself.
- Friends come and go. So does a best friend, but a best friend will always find their way back.
- Best friends are the people in your life that make you laugh louder, smile brighter, and live better.
- Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time.
- Best friend: one million memories, ten thousand inside jokes, one hundred shared secrets.
- Best friends are people who make your problems their problems so you don’t have to go through them alone.
- A best friend is like a four-leafed clover: hard to find and lucky to have.
- Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.
- A true friend is one soul in two bodies.
- Strangers think I’m quiet, my friends think I’m outgoing, and my best friends know that I’m completely insane.
- Every girl needs a boy best friend.
- Throughout life, you’ll find one person who is unlike any other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored. You could tell them things, and they won’t judge you. This person is your soul mate, your best friend. Don’t ever let them go.
- Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.
- Things are never quite as scary when you have a best friend.
- Best friends are the ones you can only be mad at for so long because you have important things to tell them.
- Everything changes and nothing stays the same, but as we grow up, one thing does remain: I was with you before and will be until the end. Nothing could ever replace my best friend.
- People say best friends are hard to find; that’s because the best one is already mine.
- The only way to have a best friend is to be one.
- Fake friends never ask for food. Best friends are the reason you have no food.
- Best friends are people you know you don’t need to talk to every single day—but when you do talk again it’s like you’d never stopped.
Best Instagram Captions For Friends Funny
- When my best friend and I first met, we were both like, “You’re really weird.”
- Your vibe attracts your tribe.
- We go together like drunk and disorderly.
- Having those weird conversations with your friend and thinking, If anyone heard us, we’d be in a mental hospital.
- Friends knock on the door. Best friends walk into your house and start eating.
- A good friend knows how you take your coffee. A great friend adds booze.
- We all have that one friend who never learned how to whisper.
- Finding friends with the same mental disorder: priceless!
- I hope we’re friends until we die. Then, I hope we stay ghost friends so we can walk through walls and scare the crap out of people together.
- Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
- We didn’t realize we were making memories, we were just having fun.
- A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down
- We will always be best friends until we are old and senile. Then we can be new friends.
- Just remember, if we get caught, you’re deaf and I don’t speak English.
- Friendship is finding that special someone you can enjoy being a dumbass with.
- We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home.
- Friends don’t let friends do silly things alone.
- You and I are more than friends. We’re like a really small gang.
- If I send you my ugly selfies, our friendship is real.
- Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can’t laugh at yourself, call me—I’ll laugh at you.
- Never let your friends feel lonely… disturb them all the time.
- I laughed so hard tears ran down my leg.
- You drink too much. You cuss too much. You have questionable morals. You’re everything I ever wanted in a friend.
- No matter how serious life gets you still going to have that one person you can be completely stupid with.
- It’s nice to have someone in your life, who can make you smile even when they are not around
- Nothing makes you happier than your friend’s failure.
- Friendship is, hiding their stuff and watching them go nuts.
- The antidote of fifty enemies is one friend – Aristotle.
- If you have a friend as weird as you, you have everything.
- The language of friendship is not words, but meanings – David Henry Thoreau
Instagram Captions For Best Friends
- I appreciate the ones who are there at all times, not just when it’s convenient.
- You want to know who your true friends are? Screw up and see who’s still there.
- You know who your real friends are when you pull away from them and see who wonders why you are pulling away.
- Some people talk to you in their free time and some people free their time to talk to you.
- It’s not about who’s real to your face, it’s about who stays real behind your back.
- Only those who care about you can hear when you’re quiet.
- You’ll know the people who feed your soul because you’ll feel good after spending time with them.
- As we grow up, we realize it’s less important to have a ton of friends and more important to have real ones.
- Hard times will always reveal true friends.
- Real isn’t who’s with you at your celebration; real is who’s standing next to you at rock bottom.
- The only people I owe my loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs.
- You should never have to think twice about who your real friends are.
- Fake friends believe in rumors; real friends believe in you.
- If someone seriously wants to be part of your life, they will make an effort to be in it. No reasons. No excuses.
- I’m not going to tell you to get over it. I’m going to help you get through it.
- The most memorable people in life will be the friends who loved you when you weren’t very lovable.
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S Fight for you. Respect you. Include you. Encourage you. Need you. Deserve you. Stand by you.
- A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.
- Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest; it’s about who walked into your life, said, “I’m here for you,” and proved it.
- There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn’t jump puddles for you.
- I don’t have time for part-time people in my life.
- Friends: can I come over? Real friends: I’m coming over.
- Lots of people misunderstand this word “Friend;” it’s a person who actually cares about you, not the things you’ve got or the things you can do for them.
- They are not your friends until they have defended you in your absence.
- The one who doesn’t tell you what you want to hear but tells you what you need to hear… keep that.
- A real friend is like an angel who warms you by her presence and remembers you in her prayers.
- Be with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you.
- A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you, even when you’re fooling everyone else.
- Friends don’t leave their friends for other friends.
- Friendship doubles your joy and divides your sorrow.
- The best mirror is an old friend.
- Never forget who was there for you when no one else was.
- Relation of friendship is greater then the relation of blood.
- Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.
- A day spends with friends is always a day well spend.
- Friendship is so weird… you just pick a human you’ve met and you’re like “yup I like this one” and you just do stuff with them.
- Good Friends Are Hard to Find, Difficult to Leave, Impossible to Forget.
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
- A true friend is someone who never gets tired of listening to your pointless dramas over and over again.
- Good friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, impossible to forget.
- Friends say go do it, best friends say let’s go do it.
- Real friends tell you the ugly truth, not pretty lies.
- Side by side or miles apart, real friends are always close to the heart.
- Don’t lie to people who trust you and don’t trust people who lie to you. Simple as that.
- Friends pick us up when we fall down, and if they can’t pick us up they lie down and listen for a while.
- Real friends get treated like family.
- It’s the friends you can call at 4 a.m. that matter.
- True friendship is not about being inseparable—it is being separated and finding nothing changes.
- A friend is one who listens, doesn’t judge, and somehow makes everything all right.
- Only trust someone who can see these three things: the sorrow behind your smile, the love behind your anger, and the reason behind your silence.
- Time and good friends are two things that become more valuable the older you get.
- Good friends show their love in times of trouble, not just in times of happiness.
- Friendship isn’t a big thing, it’s a million little things.
- I love people I can be crazy with.
- I get by with a little help from my friends.
- If you lose a friend because you’re honest, It wasn’t a good friend.
- Finding friends with the same mental disorder. Priceless!!
- A good friend knows all your best stories. A best friend has lived them with you.
- Best friends make the good times better and the hard times easier.
- My friends are my assets
- A true friend is the greatest of all blessings.
- Unexpected friendship is the best ones.
- Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they are always there.
- It’s not the length of life but the depth of life.
- The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
- Do what is right… Not what is easy.
- Don’t feel guilty for doing what’s best for you.
- The best apology is changed behavior.
- You always have a choice.
- Sometimes you win… sometimes you learn.
- The best revenge is massive success.
- Good things take time.
Instagram Captions For Selfie
- Life is not perfect, but my hair is!
- Always classy, never trashy, and a little sassy
- I woke up like this ; flawless
- OMG look at me! Instagram selfie!
- Help! M
- If you have eyes, look at me now!
- I do me
- Life is better when you laugh
- A selfie a day keeps the friends away!
- I’m so fly right now
- Proof that I can do selfies better than you
- WARNING: You may fall in love with my face!
These are the best Instagram captions for friends. This will help you to get reach to more people and more reach means more followers. Use these captions with the relevant pic. You can also add words you like in them. Hope you like these Instagram captions for best friends.
If you have more captions write down below in the comments section and do not forget to share this post with your friends.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.