How to install AarogyaSetu app on Jio Phone,… recently lunched app The Indian government of India announced the Covid-19 tracking app Aarogya Setu app for JioPhone.
Already Available for IOS and Android Smartphone.
The Jio Phone runs KaiOS, the KaiOS app store still does not have the app listed in it. So, other feature phones such as Nokia Banana phone or Nokia 3310 that runs on KaiOS platform, still do not have the app.
If you are a JioPhone user and want to download the Aarogya Setu app on your device, follow our step-by-step guide:
Follow Step By Steps to download Aarogya Setu app on JioPhone : jio phone aarogya setu App
- Navigate to JioStore on your JioPhone
- Now, either search the app from the search option or navigate to Health section to find the app
- Once you see the app, press the center or OK button and then press the OK button again by selecting the Install button using D-pad buttons.
- Wait for the installation process to complete, once done, open the app from the app launcher
- Setting up the Aarogya Setu app on Jio Phone is similar to the Android and iOS version.
So, I hope this piece of content will help you to be safe with arogya setu app in this pandemic time. Sometime we also wonder how technology evolve to save human life with a line of code. Indian government will try to help each citizen be safe and healthy.