If your mobile phone lost or stolen: What is the primary and most necessary things to do first? Maharashtra police give some guideline of immediate action taken on loss of mobile phone complaint letter. We are see some useful information on lost or stolen mobile phone.
How to check if mobile phone lost or stolen?
If your mobile phone lost or stolen? The question is always the cause. What do you feel? And we help you.
We are giving to this information on mobile phone lost India. Learn how to track lost android phone or tablet with the simple steps described in this post.
Read mobile phone lost police complaint Mumbai carefully and be audacious.
Mobile Phone Lost Locator.
1. Dial your mobile *#06# to know your IMEI number.
2. You are get your (IMEI) number. That will be 15 digits. This number is important in future. Keep it safe.
3. If your mobile stolen, the 15-digit number is likely to play an important role.
4. Mobile will be lost or stolen, while you need to just mail your detail with IMEI number on [email protected]
5. In this case, If the mobile is lost, you do not need to go to the police.
6. After the mail will get information on [email protected]
7. We are able to know last 24 hours activity on that IMEI number. If sim change or present location change, know immediately.
8. Sent your name, address on [email protected], in case of any mobile phone lost or stolen. You have to give some specific details like mobile model, made in year, Last used SIM number, your email address is required IMEI number.
Share this information with your friends mobile phone lost what to do in India. Let everyone know…..