WhatsApp Group Admins Stop Other Members From Member Posting, The message must be approved by the administrator before going through the remaining group.
There is the possibility of giving more power to Facebook-owned WhatsApp Group Administrator, where they will be able to ban all other members from sending text messages, photos, videos, GIFs, documents or voice messages if the administrator considers this.
WhatsApp Group Admins Stop Other Members From Member Posting
According to WABetaInfo, a fan site that tests new WhatsApp features early, the popular mobile messaging platform has submitted the “Restricted Groups” setting via Google Play Beta Programme in the version 2.17.430 Download.
New Update WhatsApp Group Admins Features,.
- The “Restricted Groups” setting can only be activated by group admininstrators. Administrators can keep sharing media and chatting as normal as they restrict other members.
- Once restricted, other members will simply have to read their messages and will not be able to respond. They will have to use the “Message Admin” button to post a message or share media to the group.
- The message will need to be approved by the administrator before going through to the rest of the group.
- “A group can be restricted once every 72 hours but thanks to the 2.17.430 beta, we discovered that WhatsApp will be finally able to change this value from the server,” the website said.
The features will be available once WhatsApp enables it for all users.
last update WhatsApp has rolled out “delete messages for everyone” feature that lets users revoke messages in case they sent those to a wrong person or a group.
- WhatsApp Group Rules Guidelines: Maintain your ethics and etiquette
- WhatsApp Business Apk Download now available online.
- Best 10 secrete WhatsApp tricks that give you a chill ones.
- Whatsapp Group Chat Limit Increase upto 512 Group Members !!!.