Baroque Art Museum Building project. Designed by the Japanese architect and 2013 Pritzker Prize-winner Toyo Ito. Recently completed in Via Atlixcayotl, Reserva Territorial Atlixcáyotl. Corredor Comercial Desarrollo Atlixcayotl, Puebla, Pue., México. The new International Baroque art Museum is of 18,000 square meters. Length is considered as one of the most ambitious in the history of Puebla.
Baroque Art Museum Architecture of Mexico
According to Mexican media, The cost of the museum. dedicated to Baroque art from the 15th to the 18th century. raised hackles according to a report in El Proceso. Academics have criticized the project.
Because they said it would not house a true collection of Baroque art. which will remain in Mexico’s historic architecture and churches. Instead, visitors would experience Baroque painting and architecture through multimedia digital displays.
Fact File of Baroque Art Museum.
- Architects : Toyo Ito.
- Location : Via Atlixcayotl, Reserva Territorial Atlixcáyotl, Corredor Comercial Desarrollo Atlixcayotl, Puebla, Pue., Mexico.
- Architectural Project : Toyo Ito & Associates, Architects.
- Local Architect : Federico Bautista Alonso.
- Area : 18149.0 sqm.
- Project Year : 2016
- Photographs : Luis Gordoa.
- Promoter : The State of Puebla, Governor Rafael Moreno Valle Rosas.
- Concessioner : Constructores del Museo Barroco S.A. de C.V.
- Contractor : Grupo Hermes.
- Museography : Miguel Ángel Fernández Villar.
- International link : Guillermo Eguiarte Bendimez.
- Coordination and Design Development : Toyo Ito & Associates. Architects and Estudio Arquitectura S.A. de C.V.
- Team – Toyo Ito & Associates, Architects : Toyo Ito, Yoko Izumi, Takeo Higashi. Shuichi Kobari, Makoto Fukuda, Nils Becker, Takayuki Ohara Martínez, Kota Tamaki. Yuta Martínez Ono, Adrià Clapés i Nicolau, Carlos González Acedo, Mariana Ramírez Escoto. Luis Alberto Hidalgo Miranda
- Team – Estudio Arquitectura S A de C V : Federico Bautista Alonso. Alejandro Bribiesca Ortega, Miriam Carrada Legaria, Armando Mauleón Bonilla. Daniel Rosas Ortiz, Erika Carral González, Gardi Albrecht Junghanns
- Structural Engineers : SAPS (Mutsuro Sasaki, Toshiaki Kimura), SC3 (Ing. Ernesto Lira.)
- Mechanical Engineers : AKF de México.
- Lighting Design : Artec 3 (Maurici Ginés, Mariel Fuentes.)
- Signage and Corporate Image : Identity Design S.L. (Tomo Iida.)
- Furniture : Fujie Kazuko Atelier
- Natural Lighting Study : Bioàmbit, enginyeria bioclimàtica (Carles Guillén Amigó, Ivan Pérez Carretero)
- Landscape Architecture : Tada Arquitectos (Antonio Cesar López Willars).
Know more about Baroque Art at here – Baroque.
Location History of Baroque Art Museum.
The art museum plot of five hectares is located approximately seven kilometers. from the city center of Puebla. At the intersection of the “Boulevard de Atlixcayotl” and the “Avenida de las Torres”.
But Currently access to the museum site is either by car, by a public transport bus system or by a bike path. Those are circuit connecting the Intl. Art Museum with other parks and public spaces in the city.
Museum Building Parking is organize on 2 levels on the eastern side of the Museum. About 440 boxes, parking for 4 buses, 42 motorcycles and 50 bicycles.
Know more about Art Museum Architecture.
- It Did What? Secrets About Holocaust Museum Architectures by Ar. Omniplan.
- Architecture Of New Museum of Tomorrow By Santiago Calatrava.
- Anti Gravity Architecture Of Qujing History Museum Building.
….Continue to Next Page