Hello Folks,….. Nursery Design Ideas With Folding Facade, project developed for the Town council of the City of Marburg, Germany. +E Nursery Design completed by
The new building of Nursery design, comes with a total surface of 1100 square feet, and displays an intricate modern architecture.
Know More About School Designs,
- Award Winning Boarding School Design by AM3 Onto Mount Stelvio in Bozen, Italy
- Unique Solar Facade Design For Copenhagen International School By C.F. Moller
- ‘Supernova’ A Contemporary Music School Building Architecture By Tomas Ghisellini For Bressanone, Italy
Unisex Nursery Design Ideas
This Modern Nursery Design, with the ground floor partly built right into the slope, the compact, two-storied building attracts attention, with its folded glass facade towards the meadow and the also multiply folded roof.
This striking exterior shape results in a high recognition value, not only for reasons of design but also to create an energy-plus house. Solar panels are integrated in the folding facade, perfectly aligned to attract as much energy as possible.
The modern nursery design offers five group rooms for about 50 children. On the ground floor are two group rooms and a multi-function room next to the entrance. In the back, below-ground area, on the other hand, are the technology, and the housekeeping, as well as the storage rooms, a kitchen and a staff room with an atrium in-between.
On the upper level are the other three group rooms. All the group rooms were similarly designed and two groups each at the most share a differentiating area. With plenty of glass openings and mirrored surfaces, the building reflects shades of green and wood.
This makes for a good integration within the landscape, despite the avant-garde shape. Photographs: Eibe Sönnecken
Modern Nursery Design Pictures
Recommended For You,
- Rooftop Running Track shapes Primary School by LYCS architecture in China
- Contemporary architecture of Science Building at John Abbott College, Canada
- Farming Kindergarten Design Ideas Uplifting Vietnam’s Hope for the Future