How to download Android 13 Beta 4 & Install Follow step and link,… the final release of Android 13 Beta, but you don’t have to wait until then if you have a recent Pixel phone. The fourth and final version of the public beta is available to download now, with a final release “just a few weeks away”.
How to download Android 13 Beta 4 & Install Step by Step
If you have an eligible Pixel phone from the list above, you can get Android 13 in a jiffy. Here’s how to install the OS in a few simple steps.
- Head to the Android Beta Program site, making sure you’re logged into your Google account
- Scroll down to ‘Your eligible devices’ (see screenshot above)
- Select ‘Opt in’ on the device you want to install Android 13 on
- Read the T&Cs, tick the relevant boxes, and then click ‘Confirm and enroll’
- On your phone head to Settings > System > Advanced > System Update > Check for update
If you ever want to opt-out, simply go to the Android Beta Program site and select ‘opt out’ under Your eligible devices where you clicked ‘Opt in’.
- These instructions are only for the Smartphone. Please make sure the battery level is above 50% and a minimum 4GB of storage space is available.
- Carrier version devices (TMO/VZW) aren’t compatible with the Developer Preview builds
Which phones can get Android 13 Beta 3?
Here’s the full list of Google and third-party phones/tablets which are compatible with the Android 13 Beta:
- Pixel 4 and 4 XL
- Pixel 4a and 4a (5G)
- Pixel 5 and 5a
- Pixel 6 and 6 Pro
- Asus ZenFone 8
- Lenovo P12 Pro
- Nokia X20
- OnePlus 10 Pro Download
- Oppo Find X5 Pro
- Realme GT 2 Pro
- Sharp Aquos sense6
- Tecno Camon 19 Pro 5G
- Vivo X80 Pro
- Xiaomi 12
- Xiaomi 12 Pro
- Xiaomi Pad 5
- ZTE Axon 40 Ultra
Note – You should understand there is a risk of BRICKING your phone, read the instructions carefully and be 100% sure of what you are doing. Please always backup your important data before flashing.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.