It’s Time To Secure Smartphone Devices And Lookout Mobile Security, Because we all know that cyber criminals would love to infect your PC, or Laptop with a virus, or trick you to install a malware. What you might not know is that they would also like to get at your mobile and Smartphone device. Cyber villains know how to make a pretty penny out of hacking your smartphone, ranging from direct theft to rather geeky stuff like bitcoin mining. So, here is the question is that, how do i know if my phone has a virus ?
Secure Smartphone Against Hacking Android Phones
There are special Trojans tablet virus, that are disguised as mobile games or useful mobile apps. Once installed, they start stealing money from your account by making paid calls or subscribing you to premium sms-services which you do not need.
You would probably prefer to spend your money on things, that you really want instead of losing them into thin air. With that said, you should care about security of your Smartphone device. Here are four tips to help you Secure Smartphone device:
Security Checklist : Secure Smartphone Devices
- Don’t forget to put a password on your smartphone, so other people can’t access your stuff.
- Avoid unknown Wi-Fi connections – especially free ones, Because they could easily be used to collect the information you send. If there isn’t a password to get online, that’s one sign that it might be a dangerous network.
- You can look after your smartphone device even if it is lost or stolen. Enable the ‘remote management’ and ‘backup copying’ functions, either by using the features built into the phone (such as the ‘Find iPhone’ setting) or install a special program.
- Don’t forget, your phone is also at risk from viruses. Don’t download unknown apps, even from the official store. Always check what permissions an app asks for – such as access to your contacts or photos.
Secure Smartphone With Best Antivirus For Android Phone
- Kaspersky Mobile Security is Now Free For Android Smartphone
- Quick Heal Mobile Security is now Free for Android smartphone
- Mobile Security Apps – Best Locker App for Android Devices to Secure Personal Data
- Don’t Caught With Open Zip : Mobile Banking Apps Security Tips And Trick
- Interesting Facts and Figures of Android Mobile virus Security Report
- Best Smartphone 2015 : What Is Your Budget & Requirement ?
So, Wingers this is all about your Secure smartphone or mobile devices, against many kind of threats, or losing data, money, personal information, smartphone virus, etc. This is some collective Smartphone Security Tips for Secure Smartphone Devices, Whatever you are currently using.