Hello Folks,… Did you try your whatsapp account on two smartphone at a same time? Nope then, go over here for detail on sharing single whatsapp account on two different instrument at a time. We all know that, WhatsApp was the most globally popular messaging app with more than 900 million active users.
Here is the total guide to use the same WhatsApp account on two different devices while keeping the same mobile number. Whatsapp use has become so frequent, that having only one phone (or a single SIM card) is not enough.
WhatsApp account two via WhatsApp Web: How To
In fact, many people have begun to use dual-SIM mobile phones, or two devices for different purposes. most use for work and family (for lovers!::) To many reasons may be different.
- Be sure to have WhatsApp updated to the latest version available.
- Even though it is not the most elegant of solutions, it works. And it only needs an active internet connection on the second phone and functions even without a SIM card.
- Open the second phone’s browser (Google Chrome Web Browser) and go to web.whatsapp.com.
- From the browser’s settings select the “desktop site” mode.
- On the mobile browser, it will automatically redirect you to the WhatsApp home page. (where you find this could vary from browser to browser) and it will then open up the desired Web page with a QR code displayed prominently.
- On the phone, that has WhatsApp installed and running, go to options/settings and choose “WhatsApp For Web” (If you are already using WhatsApp Web on any other browser, you will have to log out before proceeding). It will fire up the QR scanner.
- Once the scan is complete, the whatsapp account of the first phone will be automatically activated on the second one.
- Also WhatsApp Web isn’t a full-feature replacement for the installed version of WhatsApp. You wouldn’t get notifications and the interface isn’t optimized for mobile use. You might want to switch to landscape to for a fuller view.
- The same procedure can be used on a tablet (iPad, MAC) instead of a phone. This way, you can have the same WhatsApp account on your phone and tablet.
- If you try to connect to a third mobile device, the service will need you to log out of one before proceeding.
How To log out Second Mobile Phone
To log out, go on WhatsApp Web using the first phone. Click on Settings,(the three dots on the top in the column of contacts) and then log out. By doing so, you will only use WhatsApp on one device again.
Verifying one WhatsApp account to multiple phones, or with multiple phone numbers
Ref : Whatsapp.com