Collection of Architectural Drawings of Issam Fares Institute by Ar. Zaha Hadid. Here you can find design plans and graphical working of the Issam Fares Institute.
Here we are take a tour of some features of the project Issam Fares Institute.
Architectural Drawings and Plans of Issam Fares Institute
The IFI was established as a neutral, dynamic, civil. and open space where people representing all viewpoints in society can gather. and discuss significant issues, anchored in a long-standing commitment. to mutual understanding and high quality research.
The institute aims to harness, develop and initiate research of the Arab world. to enhance and broaden debate on public policy. and international relations.
The design significantly reduces the building’s footprint by ‘floating’. much of the IFI’s facilities above the entrance courtyard. To preserve the existing landscape integral to the 2002 master-plan,
create a new public space for the campus. and establish links from the university’s Central Oval to the Middle Campus. and Mediterranean Sea to the north.
“The building emerges from the geometries of intersecting routes. as a series of interlocking platforms. and spaces for research. engagement and discourse,” said Zaha Hadid Architects.
Relocating the infirmary closer to the new university hospital. presented AUB with the opportunity to build the institute on the constrained site. with a 7 meter drop in elevation between its south and north boundaries.
The existing AUB campus combines buildings constructed in concrete. throughout the 20th Century in a variety of revivalist. and modernist styles with different cladding and rendering treatments.
Project’s Highlighted Features :
- 2011 Construction begins (January 2011).
- 2012 Concrete structural frame completed & Cantilever propping released.
- 2013 External systems rerouting, landscaping, and interior finishes.
- 2014 Inauguration.
- Total site area: 7,000 m2
- New exterior spaces: 4,000 m2
- Total floor area: 3,000 m2
- Auditorium capacity: 100 seats.
- Floors: 6
- Maximum height: 22 m.
- Length of cantilever: 21 m.
- Total surface of fair-faced concrete: 6,000 m2
- Total surface area of glazing: 800 m2
- Concrete cast in-situ: 4,200 m3
- Total Steel used for structure: 800 kg.
- Employees on site: 90 (builders & technicians) for 1,100 days.
- Total working hours: 500,000 hours.
So, friends this is all about of Graphical experience. or architectural drawings, of Zaha Hadid Architects completed. the Issam Fares Institute of Beirut.
Now you must like the Visual Experience or Presentation of Architecture of Issam Fares Institute by Ar. Zaha Hadid.