Are you preparing for NATA entrance exam? It is most important to choose some of the best books for NATA exam and the right kind of study material for good preparation. Books are a very useful source for exam preparation. To score well in NATA exams, candidates must go for the best books for NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) along with the right kind of preparation and strategies.
To know more about the right kind of preparation, candidates can check out the How to Prepare for NATA and plan their preparation accordingly considering the tips and tricks.
At the starting phase of preparation, there are multiple options for the students but preparation from the right guidance/book is very important. Candidates must plan their study schedule with these important books for NATA Examination for scoring good marks in the written exam. Students can also download NATA Books PDF available on various websites.
Best books for NATA exam preparation
Books are the best partners at the time of exam preparation. It is with the help of good books that understanding the concepts becomes easy and quick. Since there are a number of books available in the market, it is important to shortlist the ones that explain even the most difficult topics or concepts in a simpler way.
How to Select Best Books for NATA Exam?
NATA Exam Preparation Books: We all know that If any candidate wants to qualify NATA test, one of the most important steps is to select the best books for preparation of NATA exam.
As NATA Important Books will help aspirants with the relevant resources to cover up the whole NATA Exam syllabus. It will also help candidates to avoid books that don’t have relevant content.
From this article, candidate will know about the Subject Wise Reference Books For NATA.
Before selecting any book for NATA exam preparation, students must keep the following points in mind:
- Always prefer to study from the latest editions and the books with the latest exam pattern.
- Candidates are advised to check the year of publication of the books before choosing the right books. The latest published books will keep the candidate updated with latest information, syllabus, and pattern.
- Candidates must shortlist books from authors who are experts in the education domain.
- Candidates must prepare from books that have sample papers with the solutions. Such books will help students at the time of practice and revision session.
- Candidate must clear their doubts from any two books. Comparing similar topics from different books will clear the doubt and will help students to choose the right book.
- In case if the confusion remains, then seeking the advice of experts or seniors is recommended.
Dependency can also be shown towards the books or reference materials issued by the coaching centres or training centres, as such books will have a correct and simpler version of explanations.
List of Best Books for NATA Exam
Some of the best books for NATA Exam that will come in handy while preparing for the entrance exam are as follows:
- Study Guide for B.Arch 2018/19/20 Paperback by PK Mishra
- A Complete Self Study Guide for B.Arch Entrance Examination 2018/19/20 by PK Mishra
- B.Arch Entrance Examination Guide by Surendra Kavimandan
- A Visual Dictionary of Architecture by Francis D.K Ching
- NATA Examination (Verbal / Non- Verbal / Reasoning) by R.S. Agarwal
- NATA (B.Arch) Guide to Bachelor of Architecture Entrance Examination
- Higher Algebra by Hall & Knight
- NATA & B.Arch Question Bank by Ar. Shadan Usmani
- NATA & B.Arch complete self-study material: entrance examination by Ar. Shadan Usmani
- Self-Preparation Guide B.Arch. Entrance Examination by GK Publications
- Popular Master Guide B.Arch Entrance Examination by R Gupta
- NATA / AIEE B.Arch Question Bank
- NATA Examination (Engineering Drawing) by N.D.Bhatt and Pancha
NATA Exam Preparation Tips
Given below are some important tips that will help candidate to score good marks in NATA exam
Focus on the syllabus
Most important things that candidates preparing for NATA exam must know is NATA exam pattern and syllabus thoroughly. While preparing the study schedule, be sure that all the topics are covered and paid more attention to the key topics.
Candidates appearing for NATA must be creative. For admission in good college, student must practice drawing, because sketching is the key for this entrance test. Start with the simple ones and then move towards the complex one.
Keep track of time
Sometimes a candidate cannot attempt the whole poor time management, you will regret it later. Therefore, while practising candidate must manage their time well on the day of the exam. One of the best ways to do the same is to attempt mock tests regularly as practising will enhance your test-taking speed.
Solve Previous year NATA papers
Candidate must solve previous year exam papers to get an idea of what all will be asked in the exam. Speed is also very important otherwise test-takers will lose both-time and marks.
This article has a list of the best books for NATA exam preparation. While shortlisting the books, the candidates must keep in mind that few books also have an ample number of previous years’ question papers of NATA that can also serve to be useful for the exam preparation.