Goodyear Tires come up with futuristic technology for Driverless vehicles, Because The Eagle 360 Goodyear Tires, Spherical in shape, use magnetic Levitation technology for smoother ride. The Eagle 360 Goodyear Tires, a new tire design concept, is a rounded sphere held in place by magnetic fields and designed for a smoother ride in your future driver-free car. The biggest advantage, of course, is all directional steering capabilities, since the wheels have no orientation, unlike their forward-or-backward circular predecessors.
Know more about Futuristic Technology in Architecture,
- Li-Fi Technology Give 100 times Faster than Wi-Fi
- What Is Next Step In Smartphone Wireless Charging Technology ?
- Revolutionary Construction Technology Of 3D Printed Steel Bridge
The Eagle 360 Goodyear Tires – Future of Driverless Car
Here are the some highlights on Eagle 360 Goodyear Tires.
“By steadily reducing the driver interaction and intervention in self-driving vehicles, tires will play an even more important role as the primary link to the road,” said Goodyear’s senior vice president Joseph Zekoski.
- Know more about Honda Activa CNG kits for 2 Wheelers Price and Mileage Details.
An organically-patterned, 3D-printed tread is designed to adapt like a sponge to different road conditions. While built-in sensor relay surface measurements to the on board computer.
Faster response times and immediate reaction capabilities in multiple directions all work toward improving passenger safety and comfort.
The Eagle 360 Goodyear Tires is still in concept, tires play a dual role in that future both as creative platforms to push the boundaries of conventional thinking and test beds for next-generation technologies.
Interesting Facts May like You.
- What happens when you have too much zoom on Google Maps.
- OMbra is World’s First Smart Bra with Biomechanics Sensor.
- Is Wireless Charging Furniture and Gadgets Trends in 2016?
So, Wingers- What to say about the Eagle 360 Goodyear Tires? Are any chances to successes in near future or have a time for it? Have a thread on it, share with us.