3 Ways To Protect Your Businesses From Security Hacks is guide for you to prevent Cyber crime and Cyber hacks is ever-encroaching and can happen to anyone. Including you and your business. In fact, it’s cost the global economy more than $400 billion, and it’s increasingly hurting smaller operations.
The problem goes far beyond the leaking of sensitive emails and sexy selfies. Targeted attacks against small businesses nearly doubled in 2013. And of the one in five that experience a cyber attack annually, 60% will close their doors within six months as a result. But not you. Protect your protect your businesses from security hacks.
Protect Your Businesses From Security Hacks And Cyber Crime
If your password is still “Password123,” it’s time to get serious. Create unique codes for each of your accounts, and make sure they’re at least 8 characters long (with a few special ones thrown in). Use password managers like LastPass 3.0 or Dashlane 3 to keep track.
Encrypt emails and valuable information.
If a hacker does breach your system, encryption makes it that much harder to get away with critical data. Voltage,DataMotion, and Proofpoint are industry leaders worth checking out.
Back up your data.
Copying your key company data onto a cloud-based system, such as Dropbox ,Online Data Backup or OneDrive, or a USB hard drive takes minutes, and will save you time and anxiety if your system is ever compromised.
You may also like to read,
- Don’t Caught With Open Zip : Mobile Banking Apps Security Tips And Trick
- 5 Lessons I’ve Learned from having my Credit Card Hacked
- Hope You Don’t Receive This Fake Virus Alert Popup On Your Mobile Device
- Best Cloud Backup? 3 Top Online Backup Sites
- Improve Knowledge With 13 Secrets About Best Online Backup Storage Service Comparison
- Importance of Online Data Backup to Keep Your Business Data Safe
Hacking: it’s not just for Anonymous and the U.S. government anymore. #tapp.com
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.