How to transfer money online without internet banking? Because now a days Indian Govt. promote cashless society and we are not able to do any payment without internet create chaos!!! But, not to worry. Here is the solution for online money transfer without internet banking. A Unified Payments Interface (UPI) works without Internet. Let’s discover a quick and easy way to send and receive money using a USSD code that Works All bank and without Internet. This system is works across all GSM service providers and mobile handsets.
- How to Transfer Money Online without Internet Via Use UPI or USSD Code?
How to Transfer Money Online without Internet Via Use UPI or USSD Code?
So, First question come in mind that how to transfer money online without internet, if your mobile number is not register with bank.
What if my mobile number is not registered for mobile banking?
This Unified Payments Interface (UPI) service is not available for customers. Whose mobile number is not registered for mobile banking.
How to get How to Transfer Money Online without Internet? How To Register Mobile No. to Bank?
First of all, you will need to register your valid mobile number with your bank.
- Register mobile number with respective bank.
- Generate MMID. MMID (Mobile Money Identifier) is 7-digit number, to be issued by the Bank to the customer upon registration or Bank ATM to register your number for mobile banking.
- Get M-PIN. M-PIN is Mobile Banking PIN – secret password – to be used by customer during transaction for authentication and security
- Can my ATM PIN and MPIN be same? – Yes, ATM PIN and MPIN can be the same.
- Download mobile banking application or use SMS / USSD facility as provided by the Bank to make payment
- To find details on how to do the above for your respective bank.
How To Work USSD Code for Transfer Money Online without Internet?
I am prepare a step by step guide for you to proceed for fund transfer without internet but using ussd code of the respective bank.
- Accessible through a common code *99# across all TSPs
- Dial *99# All Mobile.
Type bank First 3 Letter Like axi (axis bank) bar (baroda bank) uni (union bank of india).
Value Added Services (VAS) are offered through *99# service.
- Fund Transfer (P2P)
- Fund Transfer (P2A)
- Money Transfer (P2U)
- MPIN (What is MPIN is a 4-digit code used to authenticate your IMPS transactions while doing transactions on National Unified USSD Platform (NUUP) or ICICI Bank’s Call to Pay service to make bill payments.)
- Generate MPIN
- Change MPIN
- Change MPIN
- Generate OTP (One time password)
- Balance Enquiry latest update
- Mini Statement Last 10 transaction
Customer needs to enter beneficiary mobile number, beneficiary MMID, Amount and M-PIN for initiating transaction. Customer shall receive confirmation SMS for the transaction initiated
Fund transfer Done………..
How to Receive Money without Internet using IMPS?
For receive Money without Internet,
- Register your mobile number with your account in the Bank
- Get MMID from the Bank
- Share your mobile number and MMID with sender
- Ask the sender to send money
- Check the SMS confirmation for the money received through IMPS
*99# service has been launched to take the banking services to every common man across the country. Banking customers can avail this service by dialing *99#, a “Common number across all Telecom Service Providers (TSPs)” on their mobile phone and transact through an interactive menu displayed on the mobile screen.
Key services offered under *99# service include, interbank account to account fund transfer, balance inquiry, mini statement besides host of other services.
*99# service is currently offered by 43 leading banks & all GSM service providers and can be accessed in 12 different languages including Hindi & English.
Check this out: Since, demonetization Paytm business has grown multi-fold and people started using this digital wallet much more than ever before. But, many of us do’t know about – How to transfer money form one mobile wallet to other digital wallet? Or Transfer money from PayTM to other mobile wallet? So, these link take you to that solution. How to transfer money from PayTm to other mobile wallet?
Know more about Indian Banking Systems.
- Cheque Rules in India From The Reserve Bank of India.
- Paytm: A to Z Information about popular digital wallet in India at one place.
- How to check aadhaar card status updates enquiry online or mobile.
- Don’t Caught With Open Zip : Mobile Banking Apps Security Tips And Trick.
- Best Ways to Save Tax in India for a salaried Employee Easy ways Tips.
*99# service is a unique inter-operable direct to consumer service that brings together the diverse ecosystem partners such as Banks & TSPs (Telecom Service Providers).