How to Know Who Has Read WhatsApp Group Message WhatsApp introduced a new, feature that was all the confirmation you would need over whether your message has been read. In a WhatsApp group however, especially the ones with many members, it sometimes is difficult to keep a track of who all have read your message.
How to Know Who Has Read WhatsApp Group Message
There is a simple trick by which you can find who has read your message in a WhatsApp group. Read on to find out.
Let’s start with iOS & Android users. In your WhatsApp group simply swipe right on your message to open the ‘Message Info’ window. This essentially shows your message on the top, followed by the friends to who the message was delivered as well as the ones who read it, and at what time as well. It is that simple.
On Android, long press on your message in a group, which will open up options to delete, copy and forward. There is also an information button depicted by an ‘i’ inside a circle. Clicking on the info button opens a similar Message indo window. Similar to iOS, this window shows your message, followed by which members have read it and at what time as well. It also shows you the number of friends who have yet to read it.
- Reliance Jio Apps – Free Messaging And Calling App Jio Chat Now Live For Android and iOS.
- Today WhatsApp New Update 2.12.165 Brings Lollipop’s Material Design To Android users.
- How To Improve Whatsapp Call Quality For Voice Calling Feature.
- How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages Guide.
- 14 Facts About Fake Whatsapp Notification That’ll Keep You Up at Night.
- Secure WhatsApp Messages With the TextSecure Encryption Protocol.
It is a handy little feature, which makes the group chats on WhatsApp more user friendly. The company has been introducing new features for groups including the aforementioned blue ticks, the ability to see who is typing, assign other members as administrators, as well as an increase in the number of group members from 50 to 100.