How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages Guide need to know all of us, because we all know that Whatsapp is one of the most widely used Smartphone messenger till today. WhatsApp also offers some hidden features that most of the people don’t know. Have you ever wondered how to recover deleted WhatsApp messages? The answer would be probably ‘yes’.
Most of the times we delete our Whatsapp conversation and then after sometime we realize that we accidentally deleted an important message. So today we are sharing a comprehensive guide on how to recover deleted Whatsapp messages using Whatsapp backup and restore feature.
How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages Software
The given How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages Guide will help you to recover deleted messages from WhatsApp. Due to some malfunction or some other reasons you lost your all messages on whatsapp, don’t worry here we are sharing some WhatsApp Tricks with these you can recover your lost messages.
Follow the bellow steps to recover deleted messages on WhatsApp:
- WhatsApp saves all conversation on SD Cards of mobile
- To restore it go to Mobile SD Card or Internal Memory> Whatsapp > Database: Here you will find msgstore.db.crypt file which contains all messages which you have received and sent in the same day.
- You can also find another file in same folder msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt which contains all messages sent and received in last seven days. (It is an important step in this WhatsApp Tricks)
- Simply open these files with any simple text editors.
- You can now able to read all your WhatsApp messages
Know more about WhatsApp features and tricks:
- WhatsApp Group Rules Guidelines: Maintain your ethics and etiquette
- WhatsApp vs Paytm vs Google Tez
- How to schedule WhatsApp messages for birthday cards
- Best 10 secrete WhatsApp tricks that give you a chill ones
- How To Send Large Files On Whatsapp Apps
- Download the latest WhatsApp APK that allows you to send and receive documents.
So, here how to recover deleted WhatsApp messages. I hope you all would have liked the article. In case of any query or suggestion please drop your valuable comments in comment box below.