Ringo App for Android Offers Super-Cheap Int. Calling Without Internet! because Indians are magnetic to anything that comes for low cost. What if you could call to anyone for the most minimal charges?
Nanu free call apps ,Skype and Viber are currently the most suitable low cost solutions for international calls. But there is still huge resentment among users for these services to due various reasons.
A product made in India, Ringo app is an international calling app that uses a unique call flow to provide best-in-class call quality at costs lower than other popular calling apps. Ringo calls do not use the Internet, Wi-Fi or data and are instead use regular phone lines. Ringo is unlike any international calling apps available today and is unparalleled in cost, convenience, simplicity and reliability.
You may also like to know,
- Best Free WiFi Signal Booster Apps For Android
- Hidden Android Mobile User Code Work at The Time of Trouble
Ringo App for Android Offers Super-Cheap Int. Call
It offers landlines call quality at a fraction of the cost when compared to traditional long distance calling and VoIP services. Ringo is a simple and inexpensive way to keep in touch with colleagues abroad.
Ringo calls do not use the Internet, Wifi or data. Making a call using the Ringo app is identical to making a call through a wireless carrier in terms of quality, and yet costs lower than even popular calling apps, and significantly lower (up to 1/10th) than traditional carrier prices. With over $95 billion spent per-year on international calling, Ringo could mean huge cost savings across the globe.
Launching the app, Bhavin Turakhia, CEO of Ringo shared, Directi
Staying connected with colleagues and friends abroad should be convenient, reliable and most importantly, low-cost. Ringo makes international calling easy and won’t make you think twice about connecting with loved ones or conducting business because of our carrier grade call quality and low costs. The US receives over 35 billion voice minutes per year, amounting to billions of dollars spent annually. US calls made through Ringo could potentially save over a billion dollars for consumers without compromising the call quality.
Additionally, Ringo will launch with an 80 percent discount on calling rates to United States mobile phones. Ringo will offer an unprecedented rate of $0.003 per minute to US mobile phones, which is 90 percent cheaper than popular calling apps.
The Ringo app routes calls in a similar fashion to a regular carrier, without using the Internet, and the origination number continues to appear as the caller ID. This means calls are not affected by fluctuations in Internet connectivity that often lead to audio delays, loss of quality and dropped calls.
Key advantages Ringo app for android
- Call India; call anywhere, higher quality than Skype, not dropping, telephone quality
- International call, I can’t make call quality will go down, Internet connectivity, quality like a carrier but at the same cost cheaper
- 100 billion dollar industry, unique stands any destination support any destination,
- The Smart International Calling App; No Wi-Fi Required
- New easy-to-use mobile app saves big on international calling, delivering best-in-class call quality and reliability
- Ringo app is globally available for iOS, Android and Windows. The team at Ringo is giving first call for free to the first time users.
At launch, Ringo will be available to users in the following 16 countries, who can use Ringo to make international calls to any destination worldwide at an affordable cost.
The war for low cost calling has begun, with major players involved in the market the customer is going to benefit the best.
- Best Fitness Tracking Apps to get Motivated yourself stay Active
- How to share Location in iPhone Or Android in Real Time
- Android Smartphone Security Tips to Protect your Online Valuables