WhatsApp Payments is based on National Payments Corporation of India’s (NCPI) Unified Payments Interface (UPI). Here’s how to use it…
Whatsapp’s new digital payment is all set to be the best competitor for GooglePay, PhonePay, and Paytm Apps due to Whatsapp’s Huge fan base of 340+ Million users in India alone whereas GooglePay has 65 Million active users. WhatsApp Pay.
Today we explain everything about WhatsApp Payments and how you can use it to make online transactions easy.
Whatsapp’s Pay Digital Payment Feature Now Live
WhatsApp Pay: How to set up
- Download latest Update of whatsapp apk
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Now tap on the three …dots located on the top right corner.
- Tap on the ‘Payments’ option.
- Now tap on the ‘Add payment method’ option.
- This will show a list of supported devices.
- Select the bank where you have an account. (The account should be linked to mobile number)
- The app will then ask to send a verification message from your phone. Tap the ‘Verify via SMS’ button.
- After verifying, it will show all your accounts in the bank that are linked to your number. Choose the one you want to set up for the app to use.
- Tap done and your process of setting up your account is done.
- Head over to the person’s chat you want to send money.
- Click on the attachments option and then tap on ‘Payment’ option.
We can send money to anyone securely and can also make a purchase through local businesses. Making digital payments help to bring more opportunities to the digital economy.
Enjoy WhatsApp Pay app