Badri Residence is one fine example of modern Indian house architecture by Architecture Paradigm. Badri residence is located in Jayanagar, in Bangalore. We get some Vastu Tips from the Indian House Design Plans of Badri House. The Badri Residence is designed and develops on the 2400sq.ft. land parcel. The main road is located on the north side of the plot of modern Indian house. A Modern Indian House Architecture Plans for a business family. And this Indian Business family have members of parents and two daughters.
A Modern Indian House Architecture of Badri Residence
A Modern House Client have a strong belief in the ancient doctrine of Vastu. And the vastu play a crucial role in modern Indian house architecture and Planning.
Fact File of Modern Indian House Architecture.
- Architects: Architecture Paradigm.
- Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India.
- Design team: Sandeep J, Vimal Jain, Manoj Ladhad, Senthil Kumar and Shreelakshmi.
- Area: 4300.0 ft.
- Project Year: 2015
- Photographs: Anand Jaju.
- Structural consultant: B.L. Manjunath & company
- Civil contractor: G.M. Construction.
So, as per family requirement, 3 bedroom house plan was work with 3000sq.ft.
Modern Indian House Architecture and Planning Brief.
A Badri House has 3 bedrooms with living room, dining space with kitchen. Also, a multipurpose room planned over two level floor plan. With around 1500 sq.ft. carpet area.
The two story block was organized more towards the southwestern region to create a linear open space along the eastern edge.
it comprised of a parking space which could double up as outdoor gathering and also a garden.
Know more about Indian House Architecture Design.
- Private Outdoor Courtyard in Modern House Architecture.
- Low Cost Modular Homes Ideas By Indian Architect Anupama Kundoo.
- Balcony Design Ideas For Perfect Outdoor Oasis Of House.
The setback spaces along the other three sides were also seen as extensions of the internal spaces, housing the greens as well as utilitarian spaces.
…More on Next Page.